Struggling with hair loss? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. At Silk Touch we have 3 amazing treatments for Hair Restoration: our very latest Alma TED (TransEpidermal Delivery), Neograft Hair Transplant, and PRP Injections! Boost your confidence and find hope as we uncover and compare all our treatments we offer for those dealing with patterned baldness, receding hairlines, hair shedding, and more!
Alma TED (TransEpidermal Delivery): This advanced technology promotes natural and healthy hair growth through energy-based therapy. This device stimulates the blood flow to the scalp and delivers active components, such as growth factors via Alma’s patented Hair Care Formula. It targets inflammation, stimulates follicles, and improves scalp health. With gentle yet powerful pulses, AlmaTED offers effective relief from conditions like alopecia areata and temporary or permanent hair loss.
- Non-Invasive: No needles or scalpels are involved in this procedure!
- Painless: Alma TED is a procedure that opens the skin channels using ultrasonic energy, so there is no pain experienced during treatment.
- Quick Results: Typically within 2 weeks patients see less hair shedding and after 3 treatments most patients see 20-60% hair growth return.
- Multiple Sessions: Though people tend to see results after one session, multiple sessions of 3-4 are preferred for optimal results.
- Ultrasonic Noise: During this procedure patients can experience ringing in the ear during the procedure.
NEOGRAFT HAIR TRANSPLANT
Neograft Hair Transplant: Neograft is a minimally invasive hair transplant method that utilizes automated follicular unit extraction (FUE). This method extracts individual hair follicles from the donor area of your scalp and transplants them into the areas you wish to see fuller, thicker hair.
- Minimally Invasive: Neograft is a minimally invasive hair transplant method, reducing scarring and downtime.
- Natural Results: The automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) process yields natural-looking results.
- Short Recovery Time: Patients typically experience a quicker recovery compared to traditional hair transplant methods, and can return to work the next day!
- Cost: Neograft can be more expensive than some other hair restoration methods. However, at Silk Touch we do offer financing options!
- Lengthy Procedure: While there is minimal downtime, the procedure itself can take several hours depending on the amount of area being treated.
- Limited Donor Area: The success of the procedure may be limited by the availability of donor hair.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections involve using a patient’s own blood to promote healing and accelerate tissue repair. Platelets are components of blood known for their role in clotting and wound healing. PRP is a concentrated form of these platelets obtained by drawing a small amount of the patient’s blood, processing it to separate the platelets, and then injecting the concentrated platelets back into the affected area.
- Non-Surgical: PRP is a non-surgical option, involving the injection of the patient’s own concentrated platelets pulled from their blood.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: PRP is believed to stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- Quick Procedure: Typically this treatment only takes about 45-minutes from beginning to end.
- Multiple Sessions: Multiple sessions are often required for noticeable results.
- Variable Results: Efficacy can vary among individuals, and results may not be as dramatic as surgical or other options.
- Some Discomfort: As with any injection there can be some pain or discomfort involved during the procedure.
For the month of January, we are offering $1000 off Neograft Hair Transplant procedure or a package of Alma Ted Hair Restoration treatments. Ready to start your hair restoration journey? Fill out the form below to request a hair consultation!