MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS AND FOR ANY ONE ENTERING THE BUILDING.
New Appointment Guidelines and COVID-19 policies & procedures for Silk Touch Medical Aesthetics:
Medical screening of all staff and patients will include the following:
- Questionnaire: In the past 14 days, have you or anyone you have been exposed to, had signs or symptoms of an upper respiratory infection including: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If so, please reschedule your appointment.
- Temperature screening: All patients and staff will be screened upon entering our facility with a FLIR camera.
- Hand Sanitizing: Alcohol hand sanitizing stations in every room of our clinic.
- Social Distancing: Ample waiting areas to allow social distancing of at least 6 feet from other clients. (patients may also choose to wait in their car until they can be escorted directly to a treatment room).
- Rigorous infection control practices by all Silk Touch staff including: Strict hand washing between patients. High Touch disinfection: cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in treatment rooms between patients and attention to other high touch areas in the office. Wearing of PPE by staff: Staff will be required to wear masks.
- Patients required to wear masks:. Masks may be homemade but should be clean and tight fitting and should be put on before entering the building. They may be removed under the direction of staff for short periods for treatment purposes.
- Additional best practices as necessary and recommended by the CDC.
- No additional guests: Please do not bring children or guests with you to your appointment. One adult family member may accompany you if deemed necessary and appropriate by the Silk Touch medical staff.
Silk Touch Medical Aesthetics