Medical screening of all staff and patients will include the following:
- You may choose to wear a mask at any time. If you have cold symptoms, a recent positive COVID-19 test, or recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 for the safety of our staff and other clients, please reschedule your appointment.
- Hand Sanitizing: Alcohol hand sanitizing stations in every room of our clinic.
- Social Distancing: Ample waiting areas to allow social distancing of at least 6 feet from other clients. (patients may also choose to wait in their car until they can be escorted directly to a treatment room).
- Rigorous infection control practices by all Silk Touch staff including: Strict hand washing between patients. High Touch disinfection: cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in treatment rooms between patients and attention to other high touch areas in the office.
- Additional best practices as necessary and recommended by the CDC.
The health and wellbeing of our patients is of the utmost importance. If you have questions or concerns prior to your appointment, give us a call at 208-939-3110 or email us at [email protected].