Medical screening of all staff and patients will include the following:
- You may choose to wear a mask at any time. If you have cold symptoms, a recent positive COVID-19 test, or recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 for the safety of our staff and other clients, please reschedule your appointment.
- Hand Sanitizing: Alcohol hand sanitizing stations in every room of our clinic.
- Social Distancing: Ample waiting areas to allow social distancing of at least 6 feet from other clients. (patients may also choose to wait in their car until they can be escorted directly to a treatment room).
- Rigorous infection control practices by all Silk Touch staff including: Strict hand washing between patients. High Touch disinfection: cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in treatment rooms between patients and attention to other high touch areas in the office.
- Additional best practices as necessary and recommended by the CDC.