Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation in Boise, Idaho
It’s time to talk about a subject that people don’t discuss enough – feminine health and wellness. More specifically, female vaginal rejuvenation. ThermiVa is a leader in the vaginal rejuvenation arena. Silk Touch Cosmetic Surgery, Lipo and Medspa was one of the first to bring this treatment to the Boise area for good reason. We knew this treatment would be game changing for our female patients. ThermiVa is non-surgical with no downtime and delivers immediate results*. It has a 95% satisfaction rating on Real Self, and is a favorite among our clients.
Who are Ideal ThermiVa Candidates?
ThermiVa is for all ages. Young clients often need help with bladder control or may want the appearance of their labia to be more aesthetically pleasing. Women who have had vaginal births seek ThermiVa treatments to restore their vaginal tissues to pre-birth levels. Women who are aging or going through menopause often suffer from reduced sensitivity or pain during intercourse, urinary incontinence, and vaginal dryness. For women who suffer from these conditions, there is often a sense of hopelessness, lack of confidence and lower self-esteem. The good news: The majority of women who want this treatment are candidates!!! The only requirement is that you must have a recent pelvic exam within 6 months of a ThermiVa treatment.
IS THERMIVA RIGHT FOR YOU?
YES OR NO?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
YES AND KNOW!
- …you don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time.
- …you don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time.
- …vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
- …you’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
THERMIVA MAY BE THE ANSWER…
HOW DOES THERMIVA WORK?
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
BENEFITS OF THERMIVA
- Reduces urinary incontinence
- Improves vaginal lubrication
- Increases sensation
- Tightens vaginal tissues by encouraging collagen production.
- Aesthetically pleasing improvements to the appearance of the labia
- Alleviates pain from intercourse
- Increases sexual satisfaction for couples by toning and tightening the vaginal wall and thereby increasing the ability to have orgasm.
- Patients can resume normal sexual activity the same day/night as treatment
- No surgery, anesthesia or downtime
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session*
- Long lasting results*
ThermiVa At Silk Touch
Feel comfortable and confident with your body again with ThermiVa at Silk Touch Cosmetic Surgery, Lipo and Medspa. ThermiVa is one of Silk Touch’s highly rated treatments. Although we don’t share our client photos because of their personal nature, you can see ThermiVa before and after photos by clicking here. If you are a younger woman, have had babies, or are older and experiencing menopause, ThermiVa can be a great treatment for you! Schedule a consultation with our Patient Care Coordinator at 208-939-3110.