Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation in Boise, Idaho
It’s time to talk about a subject that people don’t discuss enough – feminine health and wellness. More specifically, female vaginal rejuvenation. ThermiVa is a leader in the vaginal rejuvenation arena. Silk Touch Cosmetic Surgery, Lipo, and Medspa were one of the first to bring this treatment to the Boise area for good reason. We knew this treatment would be game-changing for our female patients.
What Is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is a non-surgical procedure dedicated to labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. A form of energy medicine, ThermiVa uses heat therapy delivered to the body through radio frequency waves. It stimulates collagen synthesis, shrinkage, and tightening of female tissues. With the technology to help treat many women’s conditions, ThermiVa can also help restore self-confidence, self-acceptance, and a sense of femininity in women. This procedure provides immediate results with no downtime and has a 95% satisfaction rating on Real Self. ThermiVa is a favorite among our clients.
What Conditions Can ThermiVa Treat?
Many women can experience vaginal health conditions. Some end up being painful, and some are a result of life changes such as childbirth. Whichever condition affects you, ThermiVa may be able to help. ThermiVa treats vulvovaginal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy associated with menopause, and laxity of the vaginal skin and surrounding tissues. If you are experiencing decreased sensation or pain during intercourse or bladder leakage, the ThermiVa procedure will improve these symptoms.
Who are Ideal ThermiVa Candidates?
ThermiVa is for all ages. Young clients often need help with bladder control or may want the appearance of their labia to be more aesthetically pleasing. Women who have had vaginal births seek ThermiVa treatments to restore their vaginal tissues to pre-birth levels. Women who are aging or going through menopause often suffer from reduced sensitivity or pain during intercourse, urinary incontinence, and vaginal dryness. For women who suffer from these conditions, there is often a sense of hopelessness, lack of confidence and lower self-esteem. The good news: The majority of women who want this treatment are candidates!!! The only requirement is that you must have a recent pelvic exam within 6 months of a ThermiVa treatment.
Is Thermiva Right for You?
YES OR NO?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
Does Age or Motherhood Affect My Eligibility for ThermiVa?
While age and motherhood are two factors that we do take into consideration for a woman’s eligibility for the ThermiVa procedure, it is important to remember that age or motherhood should not deter you from wanting to achieve the aesthetic goals you have in mind for yourself and your body. Try to keep in mind these helpful reminders:
- You don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time.
- You don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time.
- Vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
- You’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
How Does Thermiva Work?
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator that may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
What Are the Benefits of ThermiVa?
While there are a multitude of physical benefits that can come from the ThermiVa procedure that help improve life for many women, there are also many emotional benefits that can appear such as newfound self-confidence in your self-image, body acceptance journey, and sex life.
Specific benefits from this procedure include:
- Reduces urinary incontinence
- Improves vaginal lubrication
- Increases sensation
- Tightens vaginal tissues by encouraging collagen production.
- Aesthetically pleasing improvements to the appearance of the labia
- Alleviates pain from intercourse
- Increases sexual satisfaction for couples by toning and tightening the vaginal wall and thereby increasing the ability to have an orgasm.
- Patients can resume normal sexual activity the same day/night as the treatment
- No surgery, anesthesia, or downtime
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three thirty-minute sessions, one month apart
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session*
- Long-lasting results*
What Is the Recovery Process After ThermiVa Like?
Because ThermiVa is non-surgical, doctors refer to it as a “low-risk, high-reward” procedure. The recovery process for the post-ThermiVa procedure is almost non-existent. Patients may resume normal activities following their treatment. There are no restrictions for physical or sexual activity. While patients may feel sensations such as tightening the same day, others may take between a few days to two weeks to notice a change. Patients may experience mild cramping at most from their procedure, but this should resolve within 24 hours. If you feel any discomfort or anything out of the ordinary during your recovery, please contact us right away. The team at SilkTouch is dedicated to supporting you during your recovery process!
Get A Boise Vaginal Rejuvenation Consultation
Feel comfortable and confident with your body again with ThermiVa at Silk Touch Cosmetic Surgery, Lipo, and Medspa. ThermiVa is one of Silk Touch’s highly-rated treatments. Although we don’t share our clients’ photos because of their personal nature, you can see ThermiVa before and after photos by clicking here. If you are a younger woman, have had babies, or are older and experiencing menopause, ThermiVa can be a great vaginal rejuvenation treatment for you!