What is the OxyGeneo Facial?
The OxyGeneo facial is an innovative 3-in-1 super facial that works by exfoliating, infusing, and oxygenating the skin. This means that not only does this treatment remove dead skin cells, but it infuses the skin with nourishing vitamins and nutrients and improves oxygen levels.
Benefits of the OxyGeneo Facial?
- Plumps, hydrates and brighten skin
- Shrinks the appearance of and clears clogged pores
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Helps with anti-aging
When will I begin to see results?
- Results can start to be seen after the first treatment with visible improvements to the appearance and texture of the skin.
How long do results last?
- Results from one OxyGeneo facial treatment last about 7 days. However, treatments have a cumulative effect and the more treatments you get, the longer your results will last in between each treatment. They will begin to last every 4 to 6 weeks as time goes on, and eventually, results will last anywhere from one to 3 months.
Is the treatment painful?
- The OxyGeneo facial treatment is minimally invasive and is not painful. This treatment is safe for all skin types.
Is there any downtime?
- Some people may experience temporary redness, tightness or irritation, but typically there is little-to-no downtime.
How many treatments are required to see results?
- Results can be seen after just one treatment. Depending on the condition of your skin, more frequent treatments are recommended for best results. OxyGeneo facial treatments can be done as frequently as once a week, and once pre-existing skin conditions are corrected, we suggest getting a treatment done at least every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain results.