What is a Neograft Hair Transplant?
Neograft Hair Transplant is a gentle, minimally invasive procedure for hair transplantation with natural-looking results. Our patients can typically go back to work the next day!
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Our physicians use the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft™ Automated Hair Transplantation device. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
The benefits of the automated FUE method to the patient are the same as manual FUE; minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, little to no risk of complications, quick recovery time, fewer activity limitations and a more natural looking result than traditional strip methods.
WHY NEOGRAFT IS THE SOLUTION:
The NeoGraft™ Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for any gender.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, minimally invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle, Discrete – Safe, little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Quick Recovery Time – Typically back to work the next day.*
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Affordable – We have financing programs available to meet your exact needs.
What People Say About Us!
Everyone at Silk Touch is so Friendly and Helpful. Travis is AWESOME and does a wonderful job !!! A BIG Thank You to the girls at the front desk for helping me with my points from Alle they were So Very Helpful and Patience.