Jason Nealy, D.O. – Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Welcome our new cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Jason Nealy.
Cosmetic Surgeon Jason Nealy, D.O., is a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, with a specialty in facial rejuvenation, body contouring and breast augmentation.
Dr. Nealy is triple board certified in: general surgery, facial cosmetic surgery and general cosmetic surgery. This is extremely rare and it shows in his results-driven techniques and artistic transformations. His advanced surgical skills and expansive cosmetic training help him to deliver the best aesthetic results to his patients, in addition to the highest level of attention to detail and service.
“I wanted to get into cosmetic surgery because I love the beauty of human anatomy, artistry involved, and ability to create. If you watch a surgeon and an experienced staff perform a procedure together it’s like watching a dance, in that moves are being made without any vocalization with great efficiency and accuracy. The final product is the culmination of your artistic vision and the underlying anatomy of the patient.” – Dr. Jason Nealy
Dr. Nealy has recently moved to Boise, Idaho from Washington, where he completed his cosmetic surgery fellow under triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Sobel. Competitive at heart and an outdoor-enthusiast, Dr. Nealy is excited for the new adventures that await him in Idaho – especially teaching his toddler to hit the slopes!
Procedures offered by Dr. Nealy:
- Breast Augmentation or Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Fat Transfer to breast or butt, including BBLs
- Blepharoplasty (eye lifts and brow lifts)
- Tummy Tucks (mini, full and extended)
- Thigh Lifts
- Arm Lifts
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of General Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, AACS
- Member of the American Medical Association (AMA), American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Graduate of Western University of Health Sciences with Sigma Sigma Phi (SSP) designation
We are proud to have Jason Nealy join our practice and expand our cosmetic surgery procedures. You can read our full announcement on our blog here, including a timeline of scheduling procedures.