Even if you are in great shape, you might still have some pockets of fat on your body – for many of us, it is just an unfortunate fact of life. If you’ve tried everything to get rid of that extra bit of fat to no avail, CoolSculpting® may be the answer for you!
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting isn’t for people who have a lot of weight to lose; it is for people who want to sculpt and tone one particular area. A cooling device is moved across the skin; this freezes fat cells, which are harmlessly and naturally flushed out of the body. The procedure is becoming more and more popular, and for good reason:
- It is noninvasive. As this is a non-surgical procedure, there are no incisions made, a need for anesthesia, or any scarring from this procedure. You also don’t have to deal with the bruising or swelling that can come with invasive fat-removing procedures.
- The results are permanent. It can take a few weeks to see the final results of your CoolSculpting procedure because your body needs time to get rid of fat cells – but once they are gone, they are gone for good (just make sure you maintain a healthy lifestyle so that you don’t regain weight).
- It is quick. CoolSculpting typically takes less than a couple of hours, although you may need more than one session, depending on how much fat you would like to get rid of.
- It is safe. This is an FDA-approved procedure, and it can be used on many areas of the body, including the chin, abdomen, thighs, arms, and back.
- It is painless. At most, patients report some discomfort after the procedure, which can be treated with an over-the-counter pain medication.
- There is no downtime. You can get back to your regular activities as soon as your CoolSculpting session is over. Many people even have it done on their lunch hour and then go right back to work.
You don’t have to live with the frustration of fat that just won’t go away no matter what you try! Contact Silk Touch for a CoolSculpting appointment. Call the office in Boise, ID, at 208-715-9387 today!